12th Annual CME Symposium
This advanced CME activity will provide participants with the latest information and practical guidance from internationally recognized experts on pathogenesis, progress in antiretroviral drug development, patient management in special circumstances, and comorbidities, enabling practitioners to deliver the highest quality care in all practice settings.
The primary goals of this activity are to increase each frontline care provider's competence in:
- • Recognition of new developments in clinically relevant HIV pathogenesis
- • Formulation of treatment approaches to important comorbidities
- • Assessment of progress in antiretroviral drug development and use
- • Management of patients with special circumstances that impact treatment
- • Evaluation of optimal timing of ART initiation
Infectious Disease Physicians, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, and others involved in frontline HIV treatment and care are invited to participate.